Introduction Post

 Hello, My name is Javen. I'm currently a sophomore in college and am an undecided major. Here at North Central, I'm on the wrestling team and compete at 149 lbs.  I chose this class because I have an interest in film development and have always been curious about how much goes into making these films that I enjoy watching daily. In this class, I'm very excited about the project where we will be able to create a movie and I can put my mind to the test to see if I can produce a quality short film. When I'm not in the classroom I enjoy fishing and playing video games. I play video games quite frequently and I usually stick to sports games. Madden is my favorite video game because I love everything about football and being able to run my own franchise. During the summer I spend plenty of time fishing whether it might be on a boat or a local neighborhood pond.

  I'm a very active person, usually, my days during the wrestling season contain about 2-3 workouts. I find that being active helps me focus throughout my days on important activities and when I'm not being active I become less productive overall as a person. I have started to pick up reading again lately and I am enjoying it a lot. The most recent book I have been reading is called Atomic Habits. In this book, I've found myself being able to create new habits to better myself as well as making mental notes to help me become happier overall mentally. I think that reading positive books and surrounding yourself with people who are positive helps set up success in every other aspect of your life. My favorite movie series is the Rocky movies. I love the soundtracks that they produce and I really enjoy the story line throughout the series

.Javen Estrada - Men's Wrestling - North Central College Athletics

Comments