Documentary Pre Class Thoughts

     Documentaries are truly some of my favorite things to watch if it's a subject I'm interested in. I love watching documentaries because you get to learn about topics you're interested in and get to dive deeper into things you wouldn't normally see. I think they are so helpful to learn new topics and are a great way to learn information.

    Some of my favorite documentaries are ones that follow certain athletes, I enjoy any sport but especially Wrestling or MMA athletes. I really enjoy picking legends of the sport's brain and trying to see what I can incorporate into my daily lifestyle. Seeing the struggles these athletes go through while training and how they face adversity is truly remarkable and inspires me every day.Introduction to Documentary Video Storytelling Online Class | LinkedIn  Learning, formerly Lynda.com

Comments