Everything Everywhere All at Once

     This movie was an interesting choice that I normally wouldn't venture out and watch, despite the multiple awards I had never heard of this movie and was very intrigued when we watched the clips of the film early on in the class. I thought it was amazing how great of a job they did wrapping the Chinese culture and traditions into such an action-pact film. The directors did such a good job wrapping so many ideas that were so different and making them come into full circle towards the end of the movie.

    I found it so interesting as they took the thoughts of people around the world and create a movie about the question people think every day "Would this one action change the outcome of my life". It was great seeing this thought play out and seeing how many small changes tweaked the overall life a character would have. I liked how many lifestyle choices they displayed and that the moods and the way characters acted in each life were so different some being very talented and full of life while others were stressed and depressed.

    I really found the deeper meaning of life that Joy had fascinating, it really does twist your mind and make you think.  When Joy knew so much information she didn't know how to process it which eventually led her to become crazy and unsustainable, this made me question ad humans if it's possible to learn too much, and if this will eventually lead to one's demise.

Everything Everywhere All at Once - VOD/Rent Movie - Where To Watch

Comments