The Internship by Shawn Levy

  The most recent movie I've watched is "The Internship" by Shawn Levy, I was recommended this movie by a friend because he knew comedy was my favorite Genre of a movie. I'm surprised I had never seen this film because it came out in 2013 and I normally keep up with comedy movies on multiple different platforms. Overall I really enjoyed this movie, they did great adding laughs into serious corporate issues and showing that even in the workplace it's great to have a laugh.

    "The Internship" is a lighthearted comedy that combines humor with a commentary on the world of technology that keeps changing and making it harder for elders to use. This movie shows the challenges faced by older generations trying to keep up with the rapid pace of changes. It highlights teamwork, and the importance of embracing change in order to succeed in the modern day and age, all while delivering plenty of laughs along the way.

    I really enjoyed the choice of actors, Vince Vaughn and Owen Wilson were the right choices for the role. When picking the role they needed to find people who were able to have a fun side while also being serious at points. I think they did a great job balancing the two and setting the tone for the movie.
The Internship | Disney+

Comments